Thursday, May 3, 2012

ASU

So Nic has decided to move us to San Tan, AZ. We went to go look around today and I love it there!! Since Nic will be attending ASU in the fall thought it would be a good idea to move closer lol but I'm sad to leave all our friends, I sure am going to miss it here, I'm lucky it's only a couple hours away. Natalie started crawling a couple weeks ago she gets everywhere and in to everything it's hard to keep up sometimes I feel like a can't take my eyes off of her for a second! But it's super cute. And we have this little toy for her to help her walk and she has been doing very well with it. It looks like I will be chasing her a lot more soon. Where did the time go?

1 comment:

  1. Natalie's SO CUTE! Erik and I are way excited for you guys coming up. See you either tomorrow or Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete