Tuesday, February 7, 2012

6 Months Old

She sits up and play in her tub now.

She Loves baths so much she gets wrinkled feet.

From day one she has been a Daddy's girl.

Being a DADDY'S GIRL!!

Me at 6 Months.


Wow its true Natalie is 6 months old!! That means 6 more months and she will be a year old and if these 6 months went by that fast I am just going to cherish every second with her. Oh and she is getting shots today I don't like these days. Life with Natalie is the best life i could ever want. Nic and I had a pretty good life before her but now life with her seems sooo much more precious. I am so surprised how well Nic and I have adjusted to having her around. We adore her. I don't want my Little Girl to grow up but I do want to see her grow up. I am very confused. Ha say this as if I have a choice:) So we found a picture of myself a 6 months its crazy how much she doesn't look like me she is definitely her daddy's girl.   

No comments:

Post a Comment