Monday, January 2, 2012

That Girl

I wanna be that girl again!! that girl that always had a smile on her face and could get anyone to smile with her, that girl that laughed about anything even at the dumbest jokes, the girl that was confident, giggly, friendly, the girl that never got offended at anything anybody said or did, the girl that could love anybody and got love back. To much bad crap has happen threw out my life I lost that girl. I deserve to be that happy girl again I have a wonderful husband a beautiful little girl, family and friends that loves me. I should be joyful but cant seem to find my joy. So for those tragic losses and events in my life that have mad me stronger but angry I thank you for making me stronger but I give you back the anger.  Life can only get better from here. I am a daughter of god!

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written.

    I understand those feelings so much. You can totally become that girl again!

    ReplyDelete