Monday, December 19, 2011

Cherish Everyday

We got our Family Henderson Story Book!!

She is so happy for her First Christmas.
                                                
                                           R.I.P Grandpa Larsen. You always be in our hearts.
So Nic and I are planning our Christmas in Colorado then we get a text from my dad saying my Grandpa Larsen is in the hospital and might not make it thru the night. Now I am packing to go to Colorado the next day with out Nic. We made it just in time to say good bye and my grandfather passed away Dec. 7th. Its so hard to believe he is gone it felt like yesterday he was holding my hand on my wedding day telling me how hard marriage will be but how worth it is. He is such a wise man and he will be missed so much. So Natalie and I are in Colorado waiting for Nic to come up on sat night. I was so nervous ( he drove up by himself ) after him driving for about 6 hours I haven't heard from him I finally get a call from a random number and its Nic calling to tell me he hit a deer and the car is pretty bad but he can still drive it. I think I am so use to him getting in accidents I knew he was O.K. ( God favors him:) so I wasn't to worried but after thinking of it I could have lost him. THAT FAST I WOULD HAVE LOST MY GRANDPA AND MY HUSBAND IN THE SAME WEEK. I have to say I cherish my life, family and friends a lot more. But so I had a good few weeks with family in Colorado. Natalie got so spoiled being there. Grandpa gave her a lil taste of chocolate milk hehehe Silly Grandpa. Everybody sent her home with Christmas gifts.Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!! Sorry we didn't get a chance to get cards out this year.         

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Im so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Its so hard to lose someone but Im glad you got to be there before he passed.

    ReplyDelete